8:30 AM - 9:30 AM First Grade Program
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM First Grade Program
Car Line Reminders
Just a few reminders :
1. HAVE ALL STUDENTS LOAD (AND UNLOAD) ON THE PASSENGER SIDE OF THE CAR. (This helps with their safety and our ability to make sure the area is clear before we allow cars to move.)
2. PLEASE DISPLAY YOUR HANG TAGS ON YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR UNTIL YOUR CHILD LOADS AND THEN TAKE IT DOWN SO WE WILL KNOW THAT YOUR CHILD IS IN YOUR VEHICLE.
3. FINALLY, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE DIRECTING TRAFFIC. MAKE SURE YOU PULL ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE LINE IF YOU ARE THE FRONT CAR IN EACH LINE. (This allows us to load the maximum number of students at one time and still leaves a pedestrian lane for your students talk through the first row of cars and get to the second row of cars safely.)
Thanks in advance for your help with these items and we are looking forward to seeing your children every morning at GES!
Find the good every day, this is the WILDCAT WAY!
Get the app!
You can choose to follow any or all of the four Guntersville City Schools within the app.
It is a great way to keep up with all the great things happening here!
* Please have your student practice buckling and unbuckling & opening and closing car doors so that they can LOAD and UNLOAD on the passenger side. We discourage parents from getting out of the car during carline.
* Our lunchroom received a grant to provide "cost-free" breakfast for all students. We encourage all students to go to breakfast now! Students must be at school before the bell rings to visit breakfast.
* Remember that to change transportation plans in ANY way, we must have your changes in writing. We cannot change transportation over the phone for safety reasons.
* Please check your student's backpack and home folder every night. We have important information coming home regularly.
In the event of weather related school closings or delays, we will make calls through our automated phone system, update websites and social media, and alert local news and radio. Please keep in mind that we are Guntersville City Schools and our plans are not always the same as the county system.
GES Gives Back!
Great job by all of our GES students. They raised $613.27 in our school’s coin drive that will be donated to an elementary school in Texas that was affected by Hurricane Harvey.
GES Students Thank Our Community
In remembrance of 911, our students spent the week thanking our local community helpers for their dedication to Guntersville!
We are so proud of our boys and girls for thinking of others. It's the Wildcat Way!
Visit our Facebook page to see more pictures from the week!
Before you proceed to the online registration form, make sure you have the Access Code to register your child. This code only applies if they did not attended Guntersville City Schools last year. If the student did attended the previous year and was registered via the online registration system The student is already attached to the parent/guardian account. Please visit your students school counselors office where your child attends to get this code. Due to student data privacy concerns, we can not give this information over the phone or email.