Enrollment Procedure

  • New Student Enrollment


    The presence of a parent or court appointed guardian/custodian is required to enroll a student. Please bring the following documents to the school in which you desire to enroll.

     ⇒ Withdrawal Papers from Previous School


    ⇒ Proof of Residence – May be a signed copy of a lease, rental or purchase agreement for a residence, indicating the address of the residence. Additionally, a copy of a utility bill mailed to the residence is also acceptable.


    ⇒ Proof of Age – Certified Birth Certificate or other Proof of Child’s Age


    ⇒ Proof of Immunization – This must be a State of Alabama Certificate of Immunization. Required shots and this form are available at physician office or the Marshall County Health Department (256-582-3174).


    ⇒ Voluntary Social Security Card – Disclosure of the social security number is voluntary and is not intended to be a barrier to enrollment. This number is used in a secure state database to verify identification only. If a social security number is not provided, a unique identification number will be assigned.


    ⇒ Custody Papers – If applicable, a finalized court document signed by the Court System.



    Students who are deemed to be Homeless, Immigrant, Migratory, and Limited English Proficient students will be enrolled in accordance with the procedures established for these specific populations. The enrollment of these underserved populations shall not be denied or delayed due to any barriers.