First Day of School Parent/Guardian Required Forms
The following forms will be available at GMS Orientation. They will also be given out on the first day of school. These forms are required for parent/guarding and student review as well as signatures.
- COPPA Form - Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule
- GMS Chromebook Permission Form
- GCBOE Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form - recognizes that guardian AND student have reviewed and accept GCBOE Handbook for Policy and Procedure and the GMS Student Handbook
- Schools of Guntersville 1:1 Handbook and Acknowledgement - recognizes that guardian AND student have reviewed and accept GCBOE policy for use of system Chromebook
- GMS School-Parent Compact - this is outlines the expectations of the school administration, faculty, and staff, the student, and the parent in regards to the GMS student education and learning and commitment to excellence in all we do; by signing, all parties agree to uphold their roles and responsiblities as a part of the compact