View All News
Substitutes are an integral part of our schools now more than ever. WE NEED YOU! We need substitute teachers, lunchroom workers, custodians, paraprofessionals (aide), and nurses. If you are looking to supplement your income with a flexible work schedule, consider joining the Guntersville City Schools team. To be eligible for employment as a substitute in Guntersville City Schools, one must meet the following criteria:
- Have at least a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Have the aptitude for work to be performed.
- Have a valid Alabama Substitute Teacher
- Certification or an Alabama Teacher Certificate.
- Complete Background Check and Fingerprint registration in AIM.
- Complete the Guntersville City Schools Substitute Application Packet.
- Attend a Guntersville City Schools Substitute Orientation Workshop.
To Register for our next workshop on February 28th from 9am - 1130am or for more information call 256.582.3159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Guntersville City Schools is proud to announce five GHS teachers who recently achieved their National Board Certification! Congratulations to Brad Lett, Kate White, Lee Brazelton, Christie Brooks & Jordan Shelton! We are thankful for your dedication to your profession and students!